Conduit - Connecting Leading Brands To Travel Opportunities
Hotelsinone leverage the value of your brand to deliver further brand interaction, awareness and help to foster loyalty and growth. Our broad product range includes everything from short breaks in Ireland to sunshine holidays abroad, ski breaks and worldwide destinations.
At Hotelsinone we are the conduit for leading brands that decide to enter the online hotel booking and travel market. We provide tailored national and international hotel offers to your consumers and employees via fully integrated branded sites. With our many years of expertise in the online hotel and travel market we deliver customer focused branded hotel/ travel booking sites for our partners and provide a high quality customer experience and a valuable ancillary revenue stream for our brand partners.
With our bespoke hotel booking technology, we seamlessly integrate branded hotel booking sites into our partner's online presence.
Once our branded sites are seamlessly integrated into our partner's online presence Hotelsinone manage the day to day running of the site from the front-end look and feel, site functionality, customer engagement right through to booking completion. We also manage sales aftercare and service any customer care issues that arise.
To the customers and employees of our partners we deliver engaging, easy to navigate hotel/ travel sites, providing tailored national and international hotel breaks at unbeatable value. To our partners we deliver a platform that extends the reach of your brands and assists you in the recruitment, retention and reward of your customers and employees while also generating additional ancillary revenue streams on an on-going basis. With our dedicated after sales service team we deliver peace of mind to you, our partner, ensuring that your customers are our priority.
Our travel related programmes are proven to be the best perceived value reward that a customer can use and our partners have grown their customer loyalty through delivering high quality travel programmes at great value.
We leverage the value of your brand to deliver further brand interaction, awareness, loyalty and growth. Our produce range covers everything from short breaks in Ireland to international hotel breaks.
Travel rewards have always been regarded as the most successful promotional brand drivers, as they deliver emotive and memorable rewards for your customers. Hotelsinone deliver a unique blend of Irish and international travel experiences to your customers. There is no better way for you to say "Thank you" to your customers than forming a partnership with Hotelsinone to deliver brand development through customer experience.
Some of our current partners
Groupschemes.com provide hundreds of discounts to employee members and this is the best place for staff to find savings on hotel rooms throughout Ireland.
You are in good hands
- Dedicated to finding the best hotel deal in Ireland and internationally and delivering it to our partners customers on a daily basis through our fully integrate branded sites.
- Deep understanding of the home holiday market and international holiday market. With our expertise we know what sells for hotels in different locations at different times of the year.
- We know what consumers are looking for when they want to book a hotel break; we know the type of offers that sell at different times of the year and deliver these to our partner customers.
- We know what consumers are looking for when they want to book a hotel break and we understand the type of offers that sell at different times of the year so we can deliver these to our partner's customers.
- Proven track record with national and International brands.
Our Technology Connects Brands to Travel
- Working with leading national and international travel technology companies Built at 80 & Ark Travel Group we develop and deliver bespoke fully branded hotel and travel websites to our partners. This cutting edge technology ensures our partner websites perform at optimal level and ensures an engaging customer experience.
- Features allow bookers to search, filter and instantly book hotel accommodation worldwide.
- Our technology processes all bookings in real time, providing instant confirmation to the customer and instant notification to the hotel of the new booking.
- On our systems backend we manage the day to day functionality of the website and execute the planned offer cycles via frontend offers/artwork throughout the year in order to maximise revenue opportunities
Ernie Mooney - CEO
Ernie is a highly regarded CEO with experience in the online travel and hospitality sectors, loyalty and reward, real estate, hotel, automotive and NFP/Charity Management. Ernie has over 25 years' experience in the travel and tourism sector having worked with Aer Lingus, Needahotel.com and Loyaltybuild in senior commercial directorship roles.
As Market Development Director with Needahotel.com, Ernie was responsible for the remarkable growth of the online travel agency business in the UK between 2002 and 2007. Subsequently Ernie moved to the role of Sales & Marketing Director at Killeen Castle Estate in County Meath. In 2009 he moved to take up the position of Commercial Director at Loyaltybuild (part of the Affinion International Group) where his role included the integration of the Loyaltybuild programmes into the Affinion structure in Europe.
In late 2010 Ernie took up the role of CEO at the Irish Children's charity Outreach Moldova and he continues to play a part in the success of the charity as company secretary and as a board member of the organisation.
Ernie is a creative, knowledgeable, passionate and trustworthy networker and communicator with the proven ability to initiate, facilitate and manage complex projects. An enterprising, assertive and deeply motivated leader with the ability to encourage those with whom he is working to investigate and solve intricate challenges in order to respond to ever changing needs of fast moving markets. An honest, reliable and diligent strategist and innovator whose expertise in and experience over a wide range of national and international sectors means he can structure and deliver optimum returns on dynamic commercial arrangements and agreements.